rEleAse uR iNnEr kItTy

rEleAse uR iNnEr kItTy
got shake it up, girlffreind

Friday, June 1, 2012

Its been awhile since i have done a blog.... this was one that I set up for a class project but i like it so i decided to keep it and use it for our sugar detox program... first those that are not familiar for the sugar detox program please check out the link
<a href="http://the21daysugardetox.com/%22%3E%3C/a>. It gives you the rundown of the program and all the deets.
Okay so you are asking why am i doing this and making my family join me!!! First some background on me.... 5 years ago I weighed over 300 pounds, on the edge of diabetes, tired and depressed. With my life in a whirlwind, the one thing that I could control was myself and took charge of my situation. To date I have lost 160 pounds, went back to school, got my degree in nutrition and became a group fitness instructor part time...... Right now I teach Zumba!!! WHOO HOO.
Now I am at a point where I needs something more... i need to shock my system... Working out 6 times a week in not cutting it.... i want more from myself and we all know that getting fit and healthy is dependent on nutrition. Abs are not made in the gym they are made in the kitchen..... To be where I want to be I have to do more. I have cut back on the aerobic to 3 times a week, added a weight resistance program (Les Mills Body Pump....... LOVE IT)and overhauled my diet starting with this program.
So this is day one...... June first and well breakfast was good.... a few well a lot of complaints from the Hubster.....(I'm gonna starve..... what I cant have sweet tea .... what about bread) gonna have him sit down tonite and read the manual.  As the days go on  you will meet all the characters in my family:
The Hubster, Chikki (my tween) Bubba(my boy) and Nana (my mom)
So wish me luck and i will keep y'all posted!!!!
Much Crazy Love..... tammie

3 comments:

  1. You go girl, but I do have to agree with the hubster "what no sweet tea"..LOL Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration. Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIMBERLY BAFUS REAGINJune 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

      OK TAMMIE, YOU SHOULD BE ON DAY ON DAY 3 ON DAY THREE OF THE SUGAR DETOX..I WAS CHECK IN ON YOU TO SEE HOW YOU, CHIKKI, BUBBA, MAMMA AND SHANNON WHERE HOLDING UP. KEEP IT UP TAMMIE!!! :)

      Delete