rEleAse uR iNnEr kItTy

rEleAse uR iNnEr kItTy
got shake it up, girlffreind

Monday, November 22, 2010

Unit 9 Final

Well I am still working on my final project.  I have been working on it little by little each day so I don't get overwhelmed in the end. I am sad to say that this class is almost over.  I have gained so much especially about myself. My outlook and perception on life has changed. No longer is it all about my physical body and to what lengths can I push it but its now a never ending circle. The body effects the spirit and the spirit effects the mind and the mind effects the body. You can not have one without the other and still live in health, happiness and wholeness. I will miss our weekly mini meditations and the positive encouragements among us students.  I will miss you all. Tammie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammie, I enjoyed reading and viewing your presentation, well done. I like the fact that you used pictures to communicate your ideas that was very effective. Thank you for creating such a powerful presentation.
    One Love
    Joan

    ReplyDelete