rEleAse uR iNnEr kItTy

rEleAse uR iNnEr kItTy
got shake it up, girlffreind

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Physical Health Motivation

Many of you may know that exercise is my passions and before this class, I thought this was what being healthy was all about. Now I know there is so much more. Being healthy involves not only the body but the mind and the spirit. 8 weeks into  this class, my mind is calmer and my spirit is finally begin attended to. All this has lead to an even greater physical health. My body is coming into a balance. I what to use what I have learned to help others that are struggling with their own battles of weight loss with a balance life. I want to show you what  I have been able to accomplish and flourish as a human. I have not reached my full potential but like the sunshine creeping through a cloudy day, I see glimpses of what is possible in my life and how I am able to help others through my obstacles and battles.


Christmas 2007



In 2008, I topped the scales at 300 pounds and a size 24W,  to date I have lost 135 pounds and wear a size 8-10. This was accomplished  through proper nutrition and exercise. I am now a certified TurboKick instructor and with my knowledge in nutritional science, I want to help others find their lives's potential.

Nov 2010

May 2008

Nov 2010


My Wedding Day May 22, 2010

May 22, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment